Guidelines for online application filing of registration, visa extension and other services required for the foreigners on ‘E’ and ‘B’ visa and their families (with effect from 18/02/2013). A foreigner can apply online. The website http://indianfrro.gov.in/frro/ for availing of Registration, Visa Extension, Return Visa and Exit permit in the office of the FRO, Pune. The following process shall be followed :-
- Application shall select as MAHARASHTRA & District as PUNE and choose the desired form and then click on submit option. The online application form will be displayed on screen. Read the instructions very carefully and then proceed.
- Applicant is required to fill the online registration form and schedule his / her appointment in the FRO before his / her visit. Once the application form is filled and submitted (by selecting Save & Continue option), a unique application ID is generated by the system.
- The applicant is advised to keep the application ID as the same can be further used for any further modifications in the details submitted online and during his / her visit at FRO.
- Once the appointment is scheduled successfully, a PDF file (filled application) shall be generated by the system. Applicant is required to take the print out of the application form.
- On the scheduled date, the applicant shall visit the FRO for extension and other service from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm and for registration 03.00 pm to 05.00 pm on schedule date. To meet registration officials along with the print of the PDF file (filled application) and the requisite supporting documents and verification certificate from local Police Station. Applicant shall have to produce the supporting documents to the FRO officer to verify with the data already available in the case file.
- Click Here To View PDF
- Click Here To Apply Online